At Northern Harvest Farm, our goal is to provide local, organically grown produce to members in the Northland community. This gives us the opportunity to do meaningful work and to contribute to a more sustainable and healthy food system. We produce our crops without the use of any harmful chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides and are Certified Organic through Midwest Organic Services Association.
Northern Harvest Farm
2572 County Road 102
Wrenshall, MN 55797
We sell local, organic vegetables, directly from our farm to you.
Special offer! CSA Sampler share
- 4 boxes of local, organic vegetables. One early season box, two mid season boxes, and one fall box. We will assign the dates, but you will have the freedom to switch them if they don't work for you.
- Learn how CSA works. Interested in Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), but not sure if it's for you? This is a great way to find out.
- With the CSA Sampler share, you will also gain access to our weekly email newsletter, featuring recipes, ideas, farm news and more.
- Access to our closed facebook group, which is a unique platform for farmers and members to connect and learn from each other. Everything from "what did you do with this week's carrots", to videos of your farmers planting potatoes.
- Access to next season's early bird sign up.
- This option will not last long. Please don't delay.